Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Account Manager is responsible in aggressively acquiring customers. S/he will grow, develop and maintain these customers/partners. Duties include knowing the product, knowing the market, planning and managing the territory, prospecting and cold calling, qualifying, needs analysis and managing sales quota.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achieve the monthly GP target set by Executive Committee.
- Acquire an adequate Product knowledge.
- Responsible in establishing and maintaining healthy and productive business relationship with the accounts.
- Responsible in the preparation of quotations or other documents that may be required by customer.
- In charge of accurate and timely submission of sales funnel.
- Address customer inquiries concern and other issues they may require your personal attention.
- Ensure that all accounts assigned are properly covered based on frequency required by management.
- Work together with solutions group.
- Monitor stocks availability and work closely with assigned Product Manager[s].
- Attend meetings with clients, principals, and third party partners.
- Strictly adhere to the company engagement protocols as its representative when conducting business transaction with clients, partners and suppliers.
- Attend required trainings and seminars.
- Undertake daily calls and prepare quotations.
- 1Coordinate with peers and other Departments to ensure strict adherence and compliance to business processes
- Perform other tasks that maybe assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably with experience in managing accounts in the IT industry
- With excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Goal-oriented, aggressive, and can work under minimum supervision
- Applicants must be willing to work in Ortigas Center, Pasig City.
- Full-Time position(s) available.