Ortigas Center, Pasig City
The Sales Manager is primarily responsible in developing and managing business accounts and lead the account managers achieve revenue and GP targets.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achieve assigned personal and group revenue and GP targets.
- Provide required personal and group sales funnel and other reports required by immediate sales group head.
- Responsible in assigning required number of sales calls to sales team members.
- Undertake sales field calls and client visits to build customer relationship with prospective, new and/or current accounts.
- Undertake internal documentation processing to facilitate sales transactions.
- Guide and assist assigned account managers of internal company processes to effectively facilitate sales transactions.
- Mentor account managers to properly handle and do effective sales calls.
- Address customer concern and inquiries.
- Keep self abreast of product knowledge and updates.
- Work colaboratively with other Business Divisions to identify and increase business opportunities.
- Generate and identify new business accounts and opprtunities.
- Coordinate with peers and other Dapartments to ensure strict adherence and compliance to business processes
- Submit individual target to VP for sales.
- Perform other tasks that maybe assigned from time to time.
- Graduate of 4 year Business Course or its equivalent degree
- At least 4 years work related experience; Experience in dealing with or managing corporate accounts; Proven track record in leading a team and achieving performance targets
- Specialization in Conceptualization and Implementation of Sales & Marketing Plan; Market research; Data Anaysis; Report writing; Communication Skills; Decision making skills; Negotiation skills and Interpersonal relationship skills