Ortigas Center, Pasig City
The Sales Engineer is primarily responsible in providing support, product knowledge and other critical information to the Account Managers of all EBU’s to ensure product/service retention and profitability by achieving target revenues/volume required by the principal and the company.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Generate revenue opportunities for Energon UPS, Maintenance Contract and related services or sale of spare parts for UPS.
- Provide updated pricelist and inventory of ENERGON UPS to all AM’s.
- Arrange and conduct test/demo of the UPS on-site or in our warehouse facility.
- Provide brochures, technical docs, and single diagram as requested by the Account Managers.
- Attend meeting together with the AM’s for discussion and presentation of the UPS product.
- Provide assistance to the Account Managers in closing the project.
- Coordinate with TSD and client in the start up and commissioning of Energon UPS .
- Provide updated funnel report to immediate superior
- Gain mastery of internal work flow processes (i.e., gestalt, accounting, BDM, and logistics)
- Develop business partners to sell ENERGON UPS and provide support in closing deals
- Promote the product through leasing and renting.
- Search for GE UPS installation outside AMTI’s client list and offer MA contracts.
- Prepare MA Contract and Proposal and monitor billing of MA contracts on a quarterly basis.
- Offer Rental and Leasing proposal to client
- Coordinate regularly with Vendor/Product Supplier's contact person or Channel officer and internal sales team to maintain healthy business relationship.
- Coordinate with peers and other Dapartments to ensure strict adherence and compliance to business processes
- Perform other tasks that maybe assigned from time to time.
- Degree in Business Administration or any equivalent 4-year course.
- At least 4 years work-related experience; Experience in dealing with or managing corporate accounts; Proven track record in leading a team and achieving performance targets
- Specialization in Product Management; Conceptualization and Implementation of Marketing Plan; Market research; Data Anaysis; Report writing; Communication Skills; skills; Decision making; Negotiation skills and Interpersonal relationship skills