Ortigas Center, Pasig City
The Credit & Collection Associate is primarily responsible in handling and monitoring collections of all AR's from assigned accounts.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare weekly collection report for all AR handled (F-N)
- Follow up payments to clients with due and overdue accounts.
- Resolve AR issues and filling AR documents.
- In charge in the updating client records.
- Responsible in scheduling and assigning collection to the road collectors on a weekly basis.
- Consolidate and refer AR issues to their corresponding Account Managers.
- Report unresolved AR issues to the Supervisor and Manager.
- Prepare Proforma Invoice as necessary.
- Coordinate with peers and other Departments to ensure strict adherence and compliance to business processes
- Perform other tasks that maybe assigned from time to time.
- Graduate of B.S. Accountancy or any related 4 year business degree.